You can draw a curved wall in RoomSketcher by using the circle tool as a guide to connect several short straight walls.
Example curved wall
To Draw a Curved Wall
- Create a floor plan with two straight walls that you want to connect with a curve. Zoom in as close as you can using your mouse scroll wheel or the zoom tool in the bottom toolbar.
- Open Windows mode, search for Helpers and select the circle tool.
- Drag the circle tool onto the floor plan and place it at the location of the curve, to give you a guide for drawing.
- Open Walls mode, choose a wall or divider tool, and build the curve step by step: Click to start the curve, drag a short distance (.16m), click again, drag again, to make multiple short walls. Tip: Press the Ctrl key on your keyboard to disable the wall snapping function. This makes it easier to draw the walls.
- RoomSketcher will create a new zone as soon as the curve connects to the 2nd wall.
- Delete the Helper circle by clicking the red X. You can now add paint or other materials to the wall in Materials mode, and take a snapshot using the camera. Here is the curved wall shown in Furniture mode: