Instant Correction is a time-saving feature of Floor Plans ordered from RoomSketcher Floor Plan Services. With Instant Correction, you can edit your floor plans yourself, and re-generate the floor plans to get the look you want. Are you looking to print your floor plans? If so, check out the Help article: Generate and Print your Floor Plans.
This article covers the following topics:
- Open and View your ordered Floor Plan
- Edit Project in RoomSketcher Home Designer
- Regenerate Floor Plans
You can also watch this short video:
Try It Yourself
Follow these steps to use Instant Correction.
Open and View your ordered Floor Plan
- On your desktop computer, Sign In to open your RoomSketcher Account page.
- Click Projects on the left.
- Click the name of the Floor Plan project. The Project Dashboard appears.
- Below either 3D Floor Plans or 2D Floor Plans, click the down arrow, and then click View.
- Your floor plan appears.
Tip: If you see something in your floor plan you want to change (eg add or remove a window, change out the furniture) then you can do this using Instant Correction.
Edit Project in RoomSketcher Home Designer
- Close the View pane to return to the Project Dashboard.
- Click the yellow Edit button on the right. The project opens in Home Designer.
- Make your change or amendment to the floor plan. For example, if you want to remove a window, switch to Windows etc mode, click the window you want to remove, then click Delete on your keyboard.
- Click Save and you are ready to regenerate floor plans.
Regenerate Floor Plans
- Close RoomSketcher Home Designer to return to the Project Dashboard.
- Click your browser’s Refresh button to make sure the Dashboard is up to date.
- RoomSketcher will remind you that your floor plans need regenerating.
- 2D Floor Plans. To regenerate 2D Floor Plans click the down arrow and select Re-generate. It’s free for VIP and Pro subscribers to regenerate 2D Floor Plans as long as the subscription is active. Free subscribers can regenerate for free for up to one year.
- 3D Floor Plans. To regenerate 3D Floor Plans click the down arrow and select Re-generate. It’s free to regenerate 3D floor plans for up to 30 days after you placed your order. After that, VIP and Pro subscribers can regenerate using Credits. Free subscribers can regenerate using their credit card.
- Click your browser Refresh button to check your order. 2D Floor Plans regenerate in just seconds and 3D Floor Plans regenerate in approximately 15 minutes.