You can change the language for the RoomSketcher User Interface. Choices include English, Swedish (Svenska), Norwegian (Norsk), German (Deutsch), and Danish (Dansk). You can:
- Change the language for a session using the steps below, or
- Change the language for an account.
This article describes the steps on a PC or Mac.
Change the Language for this Session of RoomSketcher Home Designer
To change the language for this session of RoomSketcher Home Designer:
- Open a project in RoomSketcher Home Designer.
- If you have made recent changes to your project, make sure you save your project by clicking the Save button . If not, you will lose any un-saved work.
- In the bottom left, click the arrow next to the current language to choose a new one. RoomSketcher will reload into the selected language.