You can paint, wallpaper, or tile a single wall in a room. This article describes the steps on a PC or Mac.
- Open a project in RoomSketcher Home Designer.
- Click Walls mode.
- Click the wall you wish to paint. Notice that the wall has a side A and a side B. Determine which side you will paint. In this example, side A is an inside wall and side B is an external wall.
- Click Properties. The Properties page appears.
- Click the arrow next to Material Side A or Material Side B, depending on which side of the wall you are painting. The Choose Wall Material page appears.
- Choose a material. Either
- Under Find Material, you can use the search box to search for a type of wall material (such as tiles, wallpaper, or paint). Then click to select one.
- In the Color box, you can type a hex code or use the arrow button to pick a color.
- Click OK.
Tip: To view your wall, use the camera to take a snapshot.