If you try to start RoomSketcher Home Designer, and it doesn’t start, or your screen appears completely blank, it is usually one of these issues:
For All Web Browsers
Try these steps first:
- Check that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. To download and install the latest version, visit: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Make sure that you have enabled Flash for the RoomSketcher websites. For instructions on how to do this, check the Enable Flash Player in your browser section of the article https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html.
For Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari Browsers
If RoomSketcher Home Designer loads to 100 percent, but then freezes, the issue is most likely related to the global settings for the Flash Player. Follow the steps below to fix the problem:
- Open RoomSketcher Home Designer (in Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari) and right-click anywhere in the drawing pane. A menu appears.
- Click Global Settings. The Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager appears.
- On the Storage tab, ensure Allow sites to save information on this computer is checked.
For the Chrome Browser
Occasionally Chrome can not find the Internal Flash Player. To fix this:
- See the article: Chrome Doesn't Find the Internal Flash Player.
Note: If you have tried the above, and RoomSketcher Home Designer still doesn't work, please try a different browser to see if that helps with your unique situation.