Live 3D Floor Plans can be shared so that friends, family, and clients can experience them, by enabling Share Live 3D Floor Plans for specific projects.
Who Can Share Live 3D Floor Plans?
All RoomSketcher subscribers can Share Live 3D Floor Plans.
- Check the Share Live 3D Floor Plans box when you create your Draw-it-yourself Project or when you place your Ready-Made Floor Plan order.
- Upgrade your project directly from the Project Dashboard after your project is complete.
How to Pay for Live 3D Floor Plans?
- RoomSketcher VIP and Pro subscribers pay using Credits - it costs 9 Credits per project.
- Free subscribers pay using a credit card.
- Your project then has Share Live 3D enabled for one year from purchase.
This article covers the following topics:
- Enable Sharing for an Existing Project (or Check to See if a Project is Already Enabled)
- Share Live 3D Floor Plans with Clients and Family
You can also watch this short video:
Try It Yourself
You can enable sharing when you start a new project (by selecting the Share Live 3D checkbox in the New Project wizard), or enable sharing for an existing project.
Enable Sharing for an Existing Project (or Check to See if a Project is Already Enabled to Share)
If you are not sure whether a project is enabled for sharing, follow steps 1-3.
- Sign In to open your RoomSketcher Account page.
- Click the Projects button, then chose a project where you want to enable sharing. The Project Dashboard appears.
- On the right side, under Share Live 3D Floor Plans you will see one of two options:
A. If you see links (similar to the ones shown below), your project is already enabled for sharing. Go to the next section titled Share Live 3D Floor Plans...
B. If you see this Upgrade to Share button, you need to upgrade your project to enable sharing.
- Click Upgrade to Share. An order summary appears - RoomSketcher VIP and Pro subscribers purchase using Credits in their account. Free subscribers purchase using a credit card.
- After reviewing the order summary, click Place Order. Your sharing links appear in the Project Dashboard.
Share Live 3D Floor Plans With Clients and Family
Once you enable sharing, RoomSketcher generates two links for a project:
RoomSketcher 3D Walk - This link allows users to experience your project in Live 3D, either from their personal computer, or from their mobile device.
RoomSketcher Home Designer - This link allows users to experience your designs in Live 3D, plus make changes and customizations to their copy of the floor plans, using Home Designer’s user-friendly drag-and-drop interface.
To Share Live 3D Floor Plans:
- Ensure that your project is enabled to Share Live 3D, as described above.
- Open the Project Dashboard.
- Under Share Live 3D Floor Plans in the lower-right, left click on the link you want to use (to select it), and then right-click and choose Copy.
- Paste the link, for example into an email message, or embed it on your web site.
- Your user simply clicks the link – there is nothing that they need to download.