Have you taken a beautiful snapshot, and then converted it to a Premium Photo, but the resulting photo is a gray image? This article describes:
- Why a Premium Image May be Gray
- How to Receive a Credit Refund.
Why a Premium Image May be Gray
This occurs when the camera is placed inside (or very close to) a wall. Move the camera a little further from the wall, retake the snapshot, and convert the new snapshot to a Premium Photo.
How to Receive a Credit Refund
Send an email to email@example.com, including:
- Your account username or email address.
- The number of Premium gray photos that were generated.
- A screenshot of each of the Premium gray photos. Either:
- Take a screenshot of your Image Gallery (as shown below)
- Below the gray image, click More > Save to Disk, and attach the file to your email.