You can order a Floor Plan from RoomSketcher Floor Plan Services directly on your tablet. This is a really useful feature if you want to take a photo of the blueprint from your tablet, and then quickly place an order. This article covers the following topics:
Start an Order
- On your tablet, open a browser and go to account.roomsketcher.com and Sign In to your RoomSketcher Web Account. After you sign in, the Account page appears.
- Press New Project (at the bottom of the page).
- Press Ready-Made. The Ready-Made Floor Plans page appears.
- Use the Project Name field to identify your order - type the project name or address.
- Choose the number of Levels (floors) for your project.
- For Furnishing, you can choose:
- Fully Furnished – the floor plan is furnished based on room names provided, eg beds in bedrooms, sofa in living room, bathroom fixtures in bathroom, etc.
- Furnished As Indicated – the floor plan includes furniture and fixed installations drawn on the blueprint. Kitchen and bathroom items are only included if these are indicated on the blueprint.
- Unfurnished – Includes doors, windows, and stairs, as well as kitchen and bathroom items when these are indicated on the blueprint. No other furniture is included
- Check Outside Measurements if you would like outside wall measurements printed on your 2D floor plans.
- Press Next. The Blueprints Page appears.
Review Blueprint Tips
Before you upload one or more blueprints, please check out our tips: Blueprint Tips
- Type a Level Name (for example, Ground Floor 1), or use the default.
- Press Upload Blueprint.
- You can either:
- Press Take Photo, to take a photo of the blueprint now, then press Use Photo, or
- Press Photo Library, to upload an existing photo of the blueprint.
- The floor plan will appear in the box under Level Name.
- Press Next. The Order Summary page appears.
- Once you have reviewed the order, press Place Order.
- The Order Confirmation appears. Your order has been placed and you will receive an email when the order is complete. Follow the link in the email to download your floor plans.
- Generate and Print 2D and 3D Floor Plans
- Order a Correction
- Make an Instant Correction Using Your Personal Computer