End of Life for Web Editor
After December 2020, it will no longer be possible to use Web Editor since Adobe will retire Flash. You can of course still edit and create projects with the RoomSketcher App. The RoomSketcher App gives you access to better usability, new features, and other helpful upgrades. Switch to the app now! Learn how
This article describes the steps using Web Editor. If you are using the RoomSketcher App, see Add an Entrance Arrow / Block Arrow (App).
You can add an arrow to a Floor Plan to highlight the entrance of a property.
Follow the steps below, or watch this short video:
To add an entrance arrow / block arrow
- Click Windows etc. mode.
- In the Search field, type "Helpers".
- Click and drag the Block Arrow onto your Floor Plan, and place it in the desired location.
To set the color of the Block arrow - Pro Subscriptions
- From Web Editor, click the down arrow in the top right of the drawing pane (next to Signed In As) and click My Account.
- Click Account on the left, and then click More > Account Settings on the right.
- Click Advanced Profile Settings.
- On the Render tab, press the pencil to the right of Block Arrow Color, choose a color from the drop down or type a hex color and press OK.
- Press Apply. The arrow color will appear when you generate your 2D or 3D Floor Plans.
Tip: To see a preview of the arrow color on the floor plan, minimize the Profile Settings screen, return to Web Editor, and click Tools > Preview 2D Floor Plan.