You can add an arrow to a Floor Plan to highlight the entrance of a property.
Follow the steps below, or watch this short video:
To add an entrance arrow / block arrow
- Click Windows etc. mode.
- In the Search field, type "Helpers".
- Click and drag the Block Arrow onto your Floor Plan, and place it in the desired location.
To set the color of the Block arrow - Pro Subscriptions
- From RoomSketcher Home Designer, click the down arrow in the top right of the drawing pane (next to Signed In As) and click My Account.
- Click Account on the left, and then click More > Account Settings on the right.
- Click Advanced Profile Settings.
- On the Render tab, press the pencil to the right of Block Arrow Color, choose a color from the drop down or type a hex color and press OK.
- Press Apply. The arrow color will appear when you generate your 2D or 3D Floor Plans.
Tip: To see a preview of the arrow color on the floor plan, minimize the Profile Settings screen, return to RoomSketcher Home Designer, and click Tools > Preview 2D Floor Plan.