You can display measurements in meters/centimeters or in feet/inches. For example, when you use Properties to display room sizes, they will display in square meters, or square feet, depending on your selection.
Try It Yourself
- Open the RoomSketcher App.
- Click or tap Menu (yellow button at top left of the app), and then under Tools, click Settings.
- Choose Meters or Feet. Meters will display your measurements using the Metric system. Feet will display measurements using the Imperial (or US Measurements) system.
Tip: You can switch between the two settings and any displayed sizes will convert from mm to ft, and vice versa.
- To return to your project, press X in the top left.
Pro subscribers: Change Units on Your Profile
Note: This setting determines the units you get on your generated floor plans.
- Sign in to account.roomsketcher.com.
- Go to Account.
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Advanced Profile Settings on the right hand side. A pop-up window opens.
- On the Render tab, check Use Metric System if you want to use meters. Uncheck if you want units to be in feet/inches.
Don't Have the App Yet?
Make sure you have downloaded the RoomSketcher App to your computer or tablet.