End of Life for Web Editor
After December 2020, it will no longer be possible to use Web Editor since Adobe will retire Flash. You can of course still edit and create projects with the RoomSketcher App. The RoomSketcher App gives you access to better usability, new features, and other helpful upgrades. Switch to the app now! Learn how
This article describes the steps using Web Editor. If you are using the RoomSketcher App, see Copy a RoomSketcher Project (App).
If you are starting a project that is similar to an existing one, you can copy the existing project and then start working on the copy as a new project. This article contains the following topics:
Tips About Copying Projects
These are top tips that are useful to read prior to copying a project.
- If you have ordered a Floor Plan from RoomSketcher Floor Plan Services, note that the original project has a feature that allows you to create as many new 2D and 3D Floor plans as you like for the first 30 days. This feature is not copied over to any new project.
- If you want to create several different design options of the same project (for example, to show the same floor plan with different flooring), it is recommended that you simply create a copy of a level within the project – that way, you have one project with several levels that it is easy to navigate between. For detailed instructions, see Work With Floors or Levels (Web).
How to Copy a Project
- Login to RoomSketcher.com and open the project you want to copy in the Web Editor workspace.
- Click Save As at the top of the screen. This will create a copy of the project you are currently working on.
- The Save As box appears. Give the copy an illustrative name and click Save.