This article describes the steps using Web Editor. If you are using the RoomSketcher App, see Draw a Balcony or Deck (App).
This article covers the following topics:
You can also watch this short video:
Draw a Balcony or Deck
- In Web Editor, click Walls in the lower left.
- Click Divider and draw the outline for the railings of the balcony.
- In Walls mode, click Select, click one of the divider lines that will be a railing to select it, and click Properties.
- In the Divider tab, click the Railing arrow and choose which style railing you want on your balcony.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for each railing.
Remove the Ceiling
- Click on the balcony to select it and click Properties.
- On the Zone tab, click Advanced.
- Check or clear Show Ceiling.
- Close the Properties box.
- Click Materials mode in the lower left.
- Choose a floor material and drag it on to the balcony.