End of Life for Web Editor
After December 2020, it will no longer be possible to use Web Editor since Adobe will retire Flash. You can of course still edit and create projects with the RoomSketcher App. The RoomSketcher App gives you access to better usability, new features, and other helpful upgrades. Switch to the app now! Learn how
This article describes the steps using Web Editor. If you are using the RoomSketcher App, see Draw a Balcony or Deck (App).
This article covers the following topics:
You can also watch this short video:
Draw a Balcony or Deck
- In Web Editor, click Walls in the lower left.
- Click Divider and draw the outline for the railings of the balcony.
- In Walls mode, click Select, click one of the divider lines that will be a railing to select it, and click Properties.
- In the Divider tab, click the Railing arrow and choose which style railing you want on your balcony.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for each railing.
Remove the Ceiling
- Click on the balcony to select it and click Properties.
- On the Zone tab, click Advanced.
- Check or clear Show Ceiling.
- Close the Properties box.
- Click Materials mode in the lower left.
- Choose a floor material and drag it on to the balcony.