This article describes the steps using Web Editor. If you are using the RoomSketcher App, see Preview a Floor Plan (App).
You can preview a 2D Floor Plan or 3D Floor Plan prior to generating it. This is especially useful prior to generating 3D Floor Plans, which have a Credit cost each time you generate. Preview is available to VIP and Pro subscribers.
Try it Yourself
- Sign in to your RoomSketcher VIP or Pro account.
- Open a project in Web Editor.
- From the Tools menu at the bottom, select Preview 2D Floor Plan or Preview 3D Floor Plan.
Note: The 3D Floor Plan preview shows a simpler rendering than you will see when you generate a 3D Floor Plan (for example windows and doors are not cut at the wall cut height).
- Add Inside Measurements to 2D Floor Plans
- Add Outside Measurements to Floor Plans
- Generate and Print 2D and 3D Floor Plans
- Rotate a 3D Floor Plan