End of Life for Web Editor
After December 2020, it will no longer be possible to use Web Editor since Adobe will retire Flash. You can of course still edit and create projects with the RoomSketcher App. The RoomSketcher App gives you access to better usability, new features, and other helpful upgrades. Switch to the app now! Learn how
This article describes the steps using Web Editor. If you are using the RoomSketcher App, see Preview a Floor Plan (App).
You can preview a 2D Floor Plan or 3D Floor Plan prior to generating it. This is especially useful prior to generating 3D Floor Plans, which have a Credit cost each time you generate. Preview is available to VIP and Pro subscribers.
Try it Yourself
- Sign in to your RoomSketcher VIP or Pro account.
- Open a project in Web Editor.
- From the Tools menu at the bottom, select Preview 2D Floor Plan or Preview 3D Floor Plan.
Note: The 3D Floor Plan preview shows a simpler rendering than you will see when you generate a 3D Floor Plan (for example windows and doors are not cut at the wall cut height).
- Add Inside Measurements to 2D Floor Plans
- Add Outside Measurements to Floor Plans
- Generate 2D and 3D Floor Plans
- Rotate a 3D Floor Plan