You can preview a 2D Floor Plan or 3D Floor Plan prior to generating it. This is especially useful prior to generating 3D Floor Plans, which have a Credit cost each time you generate. Preview is available to VIP and Pro subscribers. This article describes the steps for the RoomSketcher Home Designer web version. To learn the steps for RoomSketcher Home Designer app, see Preview a Floor Plan (App).
Try it Yourself
- Sign in to your RoomSketcher VIP or Pro account.
- Open a project in Home Designer.
- From the Tools menu at the bottom, select Preview 2D Floor Plan or Preview 3D Floor Plan.
Note: The 3D Floor Plan preview shows a simpler rendering than you will see when you generate a 3D Floor Plan (for example windows and doors are not cut at the wall cut height).
- Add Inside Measurements to 2D Floor Plans
- Add Outside Measurements to Floor Plans
- Generate and Print 2D and 3D Floor Plans
- Rotate a 3D Floor Plan