You can add names to rooms, and adjust where names are located within rooms.
Add Room Names
- Open RoomSketcher Home Designer.
- Click Walls mode in the lower left.
- Click a room to select it and then click Properties. Note: If you want to place multiple room names in one room, see Display Two or More Room Names in One Room.
- In Zone Name, type the name of the room. Click outside the Properties box and the room name will display on your floor plan.
Note: If you want to also show the size of the room, check Show Zone Size.
- Click another room, and repeat step 4.
- When you are done adding room names, close the Properties box.
Move Room Names
- Once you have added room names, simply click and drag each room name to move it to a new location.
Tip: If you can not move the room name, make sure you are in Walls mode.
To learn how, watch this short video:
- Display Room Names in Different Locations for 2D and 3D Floor Plans
- Preview a 3D Floor Plan
- Add a Text Label