If you have ordered a floor plan from our Floor Plan Services, it's easy to use the RoomSketcher App to edit your floor plans when you get them back. Make the changes you want to your projects, then re-generate the floor plans for free for up to 30 days after you placed your order.
This article describes the steps using the RoomSketcher App. If you are using Web Editor, see Edit Your Floor Plan (Web).
You can watch this short video or follow the steps below.
Edit Your Floor Plan in the RoomSketcher App
Follow these steps to edit your floor plan with the RoomSketcher App.
- Open the RoomSketcher App and make sure you are signed it to your RoomSketcher account.
- On the left, click Menu (yellow button in the top left) and then, under Project, click Open.
- Open the project you want to edit.
- Make your change or amendment to the project. For example, if you want to remove a window, switch to Windows etc mode, click the window you want to remove, then click the trash icon .
- Click Save and you are ready to re-generate your floor plans.
- Click Menu and select 2D Floor Plans or 3D Floor Plans.
- Click Generate for the level you just updated.
- To see if the floor plan is ready, click the link 2D or 3D Floor Plan order in progress - Click here to check order. on the top of the screen.
2D Floor Plans re-generate in just seconds while 3D Floor Plans can take up to an hour, depending on their complexity.
- To download your floor plan, click Save to Disk.
- To print your floor plan, click Print.
Don't Have the App Yet?
Make sure you have downloaded the RoomSketcher App to your computer or tablet.