If you have ordered a floor plan from our Floor Plan Services, it's easy to use the RoomSketcher App or the Web Editor to edit your floor plans when you get them back. Make the changes you want to your projects, then re-generate the floor plans for free for up to 30 days after you placed your order.
This article covers the following topics:
Edit Your Floor Plan using the RoomSketcher App
Watch this short video which explains the steps on how to edit your floor plan using the RoomSketcher App:
Edit Your Floor Plan in the Web Editor
Follow these steps to edit your floor plan with the Web Editor.
- On your desktop computer, go to www.roomsketcher.com and Sign In. Your RoomSketcher Web Account opens.
- Click Projects on the top.
- Click the name of your project you want to edit. The Project Dashboard appears.
- Click the Edit in Web Editor button on the right. The project opens in the RoomSketcher Web Editor.
- Make your change or amendment to the project. For example, if you want to remove a window, switch to Windows etc mode, click the window you want to remove, then click the red X (if you can't see a red X, make sure to zoom in).
- Click Save and you are ready to re-generate floor plans.
Re-generate Floor Plans
- Close the web editor tab to return to the Project Dashboard tab in your browser.
- Click your browser’s Refresh button to make sure the Dashboard is up to date.
- 2D Floor Plans: To re-generate 2D Floor Plans click the down arrow and select Re-generate. It’s free for VIP and Pro subscribers to re-generate 2D Floor Plans as long as the subscription is active. Free subscribers can re-generate for free for up to one year.
- 3D Floor Plans: To re-generate 3D Floor Plans click the down arrow and select Re-generate. It’s free to re-generate 3D Floor Plans for up to 30 days after you placed your order. After that, VIP and Pro subscribers can re-generate using Credits. Free subscribers can re-generate using their credit card.
- Click your browser Refresh button to check your order. 2D Floor Plans re-generate in just seconds while 3D Floor Plans can take up to an hour, depending on their complexity.