To download and print your Floor Plans to scale, check out the article Generate and Print Floor Plans.
Here are some additional tips:
Print from Acrobat Reader
Do not open the Floor Plan in your browser and print from the browser. You must open and print your Floor Plan in Acrobat Reader to make sure that your printer settings are correct.
Confirm Print Settings
- Open Acrobat Reader.
- Make sure that your printer settings are correct – Actual Size and not reduce over-sized pages.
- Click Properties and check that you have the correct paper size for your floor Plan.
- Then you can print your floor plan to scale.
- Add Inside Measurements to 2D Floor Plans
- Add Outside Measurements to Floor Plans
- Generate and Print 2D and 3D Floor Plans
- Preview a Floor Plan
- Rotate a 3D Floor Plan