To download and print floor plans to scale, check out the article Generate and Print Floor Plans (Web).
Here are some additional tips:
Print from Adobe Acrobat Reader
Do not open and print from a browser. Open and print your floor plan in the Adobe Acrobat Reader to make sure that your printer settings are correct.
Confirm Print Settings
- Open Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Make sure that your printer settings are correct – Actual Size and not reduce over-sized pages.
- Click Properties and check that you have the correct paper size for your floor plan.
- Then you can print your floor plan to scale.
- Add Inside Measurements to 2D Floor Plans (Web)
- Add Outside Measurements to Floor Plans (Web)
- Generate and Print 2D and 3D Floor Plans (Web)
- Preview a Floor Plan (Web)
- Rotate a 3D Floor Plan (Web)