End of Life for Web Editor
After December 2020, it will no longer be possible to use Web Editor since Adobe will retire Flash. You can of course still edit and create projects with the RoomSketcher App. The RoomSketcher App gives you access to better usability, new features, and other helpful upgrades. Switch to the app now! Learn how
This article describes the steps using Web Editor. If you are using the RoomSketcher App, see Change the Language for RoomSketcher (App).
You can change the language for the RoomSketcher User Interface. Choices include English, Swedish (Svenska), Norwegian (Norsk), German (Deutsch), and Danish (Dansk).
- Change the language for a session using the steps below, or
- Change the language for an account.
Change the Language for a Session of RoomSketcher Web Editor
To change the language for this session of Web Editor:
- Open a project in Web Editor.
- If you have made recent changes to your project, make sure you save your project by clicking the Save button . If not, you will lose any un-saved work.
- In the bottom left, click the arrow next to the current language to choose a new one. RoomSketcher will reload into the selected language.