End of Life for Web Editor
After December 2020, it will no longer be possible to use Web Editor since Adobe will retire Flash. You can of course still edit and create projects with the RoomSketcher App. The RoomSketcher App gives you access to better usability, new features, and other helpful upgrades. Switch to the app now! Learn how
You can rotate a 3D Floor Plan so that it prints at a different angle on a page. Here is one example:
Tip: If you want to see your floor plan rotate in Live 3D from above, see this article: Live 3D Floor Plans.
This article describes the steps for Web Editor. See the steps below or watch this short video:
Try it Yourself
- Open a project in Web Editor.
- With the floor plan displayed in the drawing pane, click Properties. The Properties page appears.
- Click the Level tab and then click Advanced.
- In 3D Camera Position, change the location of the camera. This defines how the 3D Floor Plan will rotate.
- Close the Properties box.
- Preview your 3D Floor Plan to see how it looks - click the Tools menu at the bottom and click Preview 3D Floor Plans.
- When you are happy with the rotation, Generate Your Floor Plans.
- Add Inside Measurements to 2D Floor Plans
- Add Outside Measurements to Floor Plans
- Generate 2D and 3D Floor Plans (Web Account)
- Download and Print Floor Plans (Web Account)
- Preview a Floor Plan