You can rotate a 3D Floor Plan so that it prints at a different angle on a page. Here is one example:
Tip: If you want to see your floor plan rotate in Live 3D from above, see this article: Live 3D Floor Plans.
This article describes the steps for Web Editor. See the steps below or watch this short video:
Try it Yourself
- Open a project in Web Editor.
- With the floor plan displayed in the drawing pane, click Properties. The Properties page appears.
- Click the Level tab and then click Advanced.
- In 3D Camera Position, change the location of the camera. This defines how the 3D Floor Plan will rotate.
- Close the Properties box.
- Preview your 3D Floor Plan to see how it looks - click the Tools menu at the bottom and click Preview 3D Floor Plans.
- When you are happy with the rotation, Generate Your Floor Plans.
- Add Inside Measurements to 2D Floor Plans
- Add Outside Measurements to Floor Plans
- Generate 2D and 3D Floor Plans (Web Account)
- Download and Print Floor Plans (Web Account)
- Preview a Floor Plan