End of Life for Web Editor
After December 2020, it will no longer be possible to use Web Editor since Adobe will retire Flash. You can of course still edit and create projects with the RoomSketcher App. The RoomSketcher App gives you access to better usability, new features, and other helpful upgrades. Switch to the app now! Learn how
You can paint, wallpaper, or tile a single wall in a room. This article describes the steps using Web Editor. If you are using the RoomSketcher App, see Paint, Wallpaper, or Tile a Single Wall (App).
- Open a project in Web Editor.
- Click Walls mode.
- Click the wall you wish to paint. Notice that the wall has a side A and a side B. Determine which side you will paint. In this example, side A is an inside wall and side B is an external wall.
- Click Properties. The Properties page appears.
- Click the arrow next to Material Side A or Material Side B, depending on which side of the wall you are painting. The Choose Wall Material page appears.
- Choose a material. Either
- Under Find Material, you can use the search box to search for a type of wall material (such as tiles, wallpaper, or paint). Then click to select one.
- In the Color box, you can type a hex code or use the arrow button to pick a color.
- Click OK.
Tip: To view your wall, use the camera to take a snapshot.