All RoomSketcher Home Designer users should be able to take snapshots of their projects, by double-clicking the camera, or by clicking the camera button. Occasionally, a user will be unable to take snapshots. When this happens, the snapshot preview pane on the right of the screen is inactive (the buttons are grey and can not be clicked). This article describes the steps on a PC or Mac.
First Try the Following
- Close and then re-open RoomSketcher Home Designer and your project.
- Try to take a snapshot again.
Most times, this will resolve the problem.
If That Does Not Work
Follow these steps (for Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari browsers):
- Open RoomSketcher Home Designer and right-click anywhere in the drawing pane. A menu appears.
- Click Global Settings. The Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager appears.
- On the Storage tab, ensure Allow sites to save information on this computer is checked.
- Close and re-open RoomSketcher Home Designer. Try to take a snapshot again.
This usually solves the problem. If it doesn’t, please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will troubleshoot it