Occasionally, due to browser zoom settings, parts of Web Editor will not appear on the screen. In the example below, the drawing tools and bottom toolbar are missing from the lower portion of the screen, and the 2D and 3D buttons are missing from the top-right.
Toolbar is not visible at the bottom of the screen
This is what the bottom of Web Editor should look like:
Here are the steps to try if you have this situation.
Make Sure Your Browser is Zoomed Out (set to 100%)
Your browser zoom may be set too high or too low to fit all of RoomSketcher on your screen. This symbol may appear next to your URL if your browser is zoomed in.
To set your browser screen zoom to 100%
Here are some hints for adjusting the zoom in various web browsers. For more help, see your browser’s Help area.
- Internet Explorer: Click the Tools symbol in the upper right corner of your screen. Click Zoom and make sure it is set to 100%.
- Google Chrome: Click the small magnifying glass you see on the right side of the URL (magnifying glass will not appear if your screen is already zoomed to 100%). Then click Reset to Default.
- Mozilla Firefox: Click the symbol with 3 horizontal lines that you see in the upper right corner of your screen. Click the button between the - and + signs to reset the zoom to 100%.
- Safari: Click the symbol in the upper right corner that looks like a piece of paper. Click Zoom and click Actual size.
Make Sure You Don't Have a Program Blocking RoomSketcher
Make Sure There is No Pop-up Blocking the Bottom Toolbar
If you need help on how to do this, see the Help area for your browser and virus checking program.
If You Still Need Help
If the above solutions do not solve your issue, contact RoomSketcher support and describe the problem so we can help you get started. If possible, please include:
- A screenshot of the page
- Your Operating System and version
- Your browser and version