Do you have an account you do not need? No longer using RoomSketcher? There’s no reason to delete your account – you can just stop using it.
- Your data is safe with us. RoomSketcher will not share your data with third parties.
- Your subscription will end automatically after a year and won't renew.
- If you don’t want the Newsletter, just choose Unsubscribe the next time you receive a newsletter from us.
If you still want to delete your RoomSketcher account, follow these steps.
Delete Your Free or VIP Account
- Go to www.roomsketcher.com and Sign In. Your RoomSketcher Web Account opens.
- At the top of the page, click the Account tab.
- On the left, click User Settings.
- Click Delete Account on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your RoomSketcher Password.
Note: If you Sign In via Facebook and you haven't assigned a password to your RoomSketcher account, you will not see a Password field.
- Enter the text Delete Account into the field that says Type “Delete Account” here.
Note: If you use RoomSketcher in a different language, you need to type “Delete Account” in the correct language (for example, if you use the German version, you must type Konto Löschen).
- Click Delete Account at the bottom of the page to permanently delete your RoomSketcher account.
Important note: Deleted accounts cannot be restored.
Delete Your Pro Account
Should you have a Pro subscription, please reach out to email@example.com and our Customer Services team will help you.