Do you have an account you do not need? No longer using RoomSketcher? There’s no reason to delete your account – you can just stop using it.
- Your data is safe with us. RoomSketcher will not share your data with third parties.
- If you don’t want the Newsletter, just choose Unsubscribe the next time you receive a newsletter from us.
If you still want to delete your RoomSketcher account, follow these steps (Free and VIP users):
- Sign in to your RoomSketcher account from www.RoomSketcher.com.
- Make sure Account is selected on the left, and then click More > User Settings on the right side of your screen.
- Click Delete Account on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your RoomSketcher Password.
Note: If you Sign In via Facebook, skip this step, as you don't have a RoomSketcher password.
- Enter the text Delete Account into the field that says Type “Delete Account” here.
Note: If you use RoomSketcher in a different language, you need to type “Delete Account” in the correct language (for example, if you use the German version, you must type Konto Löschen).
- Click Delete Account at the bottom of the page to permanently delete your RoomSketcher account.
- Deleted accounts cannot be restored.
- Should you have a Pro subscription, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Customer Service team will help you.