Web Editor uses Adobe Flash Player to provide interactive tools and experiences. Adobe announced that it plans to retire Adobe Flash in December 2020. Most browser vendors have started to include security warnings when using Flash content or have turned off Flash by default.
But don't panic, you can still create beautiful designs and edit your existing projects with the RoomSketcher App!
The RoomSketcher App is an application that you can use on your computer or tablet and it doesn't require Flash. The app is a great tool to create floor plans and home designs, and it works very similar to Web Editor. In addition, the app is packed with great new features - automatically add measurements, use hotkeys, flip and rotate your floor plans and much more.
- Download the app to your computer, or visit Google Play or App Store to get the app for your tablet.
- Install the app, simply follow the steps in the installation wizard.
- Sign in with your RoomSketcher username and password.
- Start drawing or open an existing project.
- Have a look at the most used tools and features: Making the Switch: Web Editor to RoomSketcher App
- This video gives a quick tour of using the RoomSketcher App: Draw Your First Floor Plan