End of Life for Web Editor
After December 2020, it will no longer be possible to use Web Editor since Adobe will retire Flash. You can of course still edit and create projects with the RoomSketcher App. The RoomSketcher App gives you access to better usability, new features, and other helpful upgrades. Switch to the app now! Learn how
Below are the most common issues users encounter when saving a project.
Problem 1 - When I Try to Save, I'm Asked to Log In
When I click Save, I am asked to log into an account before saving, but when I click Sign Into an Existing Account, I get a message that I am already logged in.
- Open a new tab on your web browser and go to www.roomsketcher.com.
- In the upper right corner, click Sign Out.
- Go back to the tab that contains your unsaved RoomSketcher project.
- Click Sign In in the upper right of Web Editor and enter your username and password.
- Save your project.
Problem 2 - Save Project Failed: 105 Error Message
When I Save, I See Error:
- Save Project failed: 105 Invalid LEVEL_DATA, several lines (WALL) go between the same two points
- Save Project failed: 105 Invalid LEVEL_DATA, several lines (Divider) go between the same two points
This error means that the program won’t allow you to save because something is wrong with how you have drawn the walls or dividers. The most likely explanation is that you have added 2 walls (dividers) above each other.
Use your mouse or the zoom tool to zoom in and then look closely at the walls in your floor plan and see if you can find a place with 2 walls or divider lines in the same location (one above the other). There may be a red marking on the one with the mistake. If you find the problem and delete the wall/divider that causes the error, then you will be able to save.