End of Life for Web Editor
After December 2020, it will no longer be possible to use Web Editor since Adobe will retire Flash. You can of course still edit and create projects with the RoomSketcher App. The RoomSketcher App gives you access to better usability, new features, and other helpful upgrades. Switch to the app now! Learn how
Do you have a project in one RoomSketcher Account or Subscription, and need to move it to another? For example, you have a project in your Free Subscription account, and you want to move it to your Pro Subscription account. This article describes the steps on a PC or Mac.
To move a project:
- Sign In to the account/subscription that contains the project, and open the project in Web Editor.
- Make sure your project is set to Public.
- Go to Properties.
- Click Published.
- In Web Editor, on the right side of the top toolbar, Sign Out from this account.
- Still in Web Editor, on the right side of the top toolbar, Sign In to the second, or alternate account.
- Click Save to save a copy of the project to this account. You now have two copies of the project, one in the original account, and one in the second account.