Do you have a project in one RoomSketcher Account or Subscription, and need to move it to another? For example, you have a project in your Free Subscription account, and you want to move it to your Pro Subscription account. This article describes the steps on a PC or Mac.
To move a project:
- Sign In to the account/subscription that contains the project, and open the project in Web Editor.
- Make sure your project is set to Public.
- Go to Properties.
- Click Published.
- In Web Editor, on the right side of the top toolbar, Sign Out from this account.
- Still in Web Editor, on the right side of the top toolbar, Sign In to the second, or alternate account.
- Click Save to save a copy of the project to this account. You now have two copies of the project, one in the original account, and one in the second account.