Have you taken a beautiful snapshot, and then converted it to a Premium Photo, but the resulting photo is a grey image? This article describes:
- Why a Premium Image May be Grey
- How to Receive a Credit Refund
Why a Premium Image May be Grey
This occurs when the camera is placed inside (or very close to) a wall. Move the camera a little further from the wall, retake the snapshot, and convert the new snapshot to a Premium Photo.
How to Receive a Credit Refund
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including:
- Your account username or email address.
- The number of Premium grey photos that were generated.
- A screenshot of each of the Premium grey photos. Either:
- Take a screenshot of your Image Gallery (as shown below)
- Below the grey image, click More > Save to Disk, and attach the file to your email.