This article explains the account activation process, how to sign in to your account, and what to do if something goes wrong during the activation process.
Activate Your Account
During the sign up process for a RoomSketcher account, you should receive an email from RoomSketcher, so that we can confirm your email address, and activate your account. Your account must be activated before you can sign in.
In the email from RoomSketcher, you will see:
- A link to confirm your email address. Note: If you click the link, your account is activated and you don’t need to use the confirmation code described in #2.
- A confirmation code to use in the Confirm Email page. This page appears after you press Sign Up during the account sign up process.
Sign In to Your Account
Once you have activated your account, follow this link to sign in and start designing:
Top FAQs for Account Activation
Below is a quick troubleshooting guide.
Problem: "I received my confirmation code, but it doesn’t work". When I enter the confirmation code in the Confirm Email page, I see this error message: "We can find no registered user for this email address".
Solution: This means that your account has already been activated (so the confirmation code is no longer valid). In this case, simply sign in to your RoomSketcher account at this link: https://account.roomsketcher.com
Problem: I didn’t receive my confirmation code.
Review the below solutions if you did not receive the account activation email/confirmation code described above.
- Check your Spam folder to see if the email is there.
- Check that you entered your email address correctly. If you typed your email address incorrectly, you will not receive the activation email or confirmation code. The email you used to sign up is displayed in the Confirm Email page that appears after you press the Sign Up button on the Sign Up page.
If you think you might have entered the wrong email, just register again with the correct email address.
- Check back later. On some occasions, you might have to wait several minutes before the email (and code) arrive in your inbox. The time it takes depends on your email provider.
- Re-register. If it has been more than an hour since you signed up, and you still have not received the email in your inbox or spam folder, register 1 more time.
For Additional Support
If none of the steps above work, submit a ticket to RoomSketcher Customer Service with the Subject “Activate Account”, and we will help you out. When you submit the ticket, please make sure to use the same email address that you used when you registered, so that we can locate your account sign up information.