With RoomSketcher Home Designer, VIP and Pro subscribers can easily create stunning, panoramic 360 degree views of any room. This article describes the steps for the web version. To learn how for the app, see Create a 360 View (App).
To create a 360 View, you first create a Preview and fine-tune it, then generate the 360 View for beautiful quality, complete with shadows and reflections, to give a true feel of the space.
- For VIP subscribers, the resolution is 800 x 800 pixels.
- For Pro subscribers, the resolution is 2000 x 2000 pixels.
Create a 360 View
To learn how, watch this short video:
Share a 360 View
You can share 360 Views for a project.
- Start the 360 View (open the Media Gallery, either from your Project Dashboard, or in Home Designer, click the Media Gallery button in the top right, click the 360 Views tab, and View the 360 View.)
- In the top right, click the Menu symbol and click Share.
- Click Link tab to copy a link to place in an email. Click the Embed tab to see the code to add to a website.