Did you know that you can start the RoomSketcher App directly from your Web Account?
- Sign in to your RoomSketcher account from roomsketcher.com.
- Click on Start Home Designer (App) on the right hand side.
Click on Edit in App when you are on Project view.
- Your browser might ask you Do you want to allow this website to open a program on your computer? Confirm with Allow (different browsers may phrase it differently).
Tipp: You can deselect the option to show this message each time.
- The RoomSketcher App opens and you can start designing.
Please note: Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest version of our app. Here is how to update your app: How to Update Your Home Designer App (Computer or Tablet).
Don't have the app yet?
- Go to roomsketcher.com.
- On the very top of the page, click on the Download App button.
- Sign in to your account and click on Download Home Designer (App) in your Web Account (yellow button top right).
- The Home Designer Setup file will download.
- Double click on the file and follow the instructions.
What is the RoomSketcher App?
The RoomSketcher app is a completely new version of our popular web-based floor plan and home design tool. The app is available to download and install on your Mac or Windows computer and on your iOS or Android tablet. Read more about the app and its great features here.
Why should I use the app and not the web version?
The app is packed with great new features that let you draw your floor plans faster and make it even easier to create beautiful home designs. The new features include for example hotkeys, offline mode, flip and rotate and many more. Have a look at our Feature Comparison Chart to see all features!
Our web-based design tool is still available the same way as before and the app is fully compatible with the web version – you can even use them in parallel.