You can start the RoomSketcher App directly from your Web Account. This article contains the following topics:
- Start the RoomSketcher App
- Download the RoomSketcher App
Start the RoomSketcher App
If you already have the RoomSketcher App on your computer or tablet, you can start it from your Web Account.
- Go to www.roomsketcher.com and Sign In. Your RoomSketcher Web Account opens.
- There are two ways to open the App.
A. On the Home tab, click Start RoomSketcher App on the right hand side.
B. On the Projects tab, click a project to open its Project Dashboard. Then click Edit in App.
- Your browser might ask Do you want to allow this website to open a program on your computer? (Different browsers may phrase it differently). Click Allow.
Tip: You can check or clear the option to show this message each time.
- The RoomSketcher App opens and you can start designing.
Note: Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest version of the RoomSketcher App. For more information, see How to Update Your RoomSketcher App (Computer or Tablet).
Download the RoomSketcher App
Don't have the app yet? Here's how to download it.
- In your browser, go to www.roomsketcher.com.
- In the top-right, click Download App.
Click Sign In to open your Web Account and then click Download RoomSketcher App.
- The RoomSketcher App Setup file will download.
- Double-click on the file and follow the instructions.