This article describes the steps for the web version. To learn how for the app (Mac, Windows and tablet), see Use RoomSketcher as your Office Planner (App).
Lots of our customers and subscribers use RoomSketcher to plan their office. It's easy to do and gives you lots of options for your design!
You'll need to have a Pro subscription to access our office furniture. Then, just use the same principles as you would if you wanted to draw your home:
- Create Your Project. Draw up the walls of the office and add your windows and doors, plus your choice of flooring material. If you are new to RoomSketcher, see Draw Your First Floor Plan (Web).
- Furnish and Decorate. In Furniture mode, search for office-related furniture. Our top tips for keywords to search for are:
- room divider
- plants, lighting and more!
- See your Design in 3D. Use the camera to take snapshots throughout the process. Take a walk through with our Live 3D feature. When your office design is complete, create 2D and 3D Floor Plans, 3D Photos and 360 Views to show your ideas.
More Top Tips
- Most of our office furniture has our Replace Materials feature, which means you can change out the materials or adjust the color to your specifications.
- Make sure you know how to add material to a single wall - learn how in this article: Paint, Wallpaper, or Tile a Single Wall.
- If you want to add labels and text to your 2D Floor Plans, the article on Add a Text Label is useful.
When you are ready to create your office floor plan and showcase your design, check out these helpful articles: