All RoomSketcher Floor Plans can be downloaded as a pdf, png, or jpg and are optimized for both web and print. Print formats include A2, A3, A4 as well as Letter size formats. You can print and download directly from the App or from your Web Account:
Print or Download from the RoomSketcher App
- In the RoomSketcher App, open your project. Then click Menu (yellow button at the top left) and under Project, click 2D Floor Plans or 3D Floor Plans.
- Click either Save to Disk or Print.
Tip: If you want to know more about the different formats, scale and paper size options, continue reading here: Save and Print Your Floor Plans
Print or Download from Web Account
- Go to www.roomsketcher.com and Sign In. Your RoomSketcher Web Account opens.
- Click the Projects tab. Your project list opens.
- Click the project you want to print or download.
- On the left, click Download 2D Floor Plans or Download 3D Floor Plans.
- Click the blue Download button in the center of the page.
Tip: You can select different options such as format, letterhead, and image settings. To get to know more about these, go to help article Download and Print Floor Plans (Web Account)