This article describes the steps for the RoomSketcher App (Windows, Mac and tablet). For the steps in the web version, see I have accidentally copied a project (Web).
If you have made a copy of a project by accident (see Copy a RoomSketcher Project (App)), while you can’t undo a copied project, you can change its name, clear the workspace, and create a new design.
To change a project name
- Click or tap the yellow Menu button and then click Properties.
- Click the Properties button on the right. The Edit Project Properties page appears.
- Type a new Project Name and click OK.
- Use the X to in the top left to close the Properties.
- Click Save in the top toolbar to save the project name (do not click Save As).
To clear the workspace for a new project
- One way to clear the workspace is to create a new blank level, and then delete the level that had the copied project.
- Click Level in the top toolbar and then click New Level.
- The New Level page appears. Click Start from Scratch.
- A new blank level appears in the Home Designer workspace.
- To delete the level containing the copied project, click the yellow Menu button and then under Project, click Properties.
- Click Levels.
- Click Delete to the right of the level with the floor plan drawn in it.
- To learn how to rename a level, see Work With Floors and Levels (App).