This article describes the steps for the web version. To learn how for the app, see I have accidentally copied a project (App).
If you have made a copy of the project by accident (see Copy a RoomSketcher Project (Web)), you can change its name, clear the workspace, and create a new design.
To change a project name
- Click Properties in the top toolbar. The Properties box appears.
- On the Project tab, type a new name.
- Use the X to close the box.
- Click Save in the top toolbar to save the project name (do not click Save As).
To clear the workspace to edit the project
One way to clear the workspace is to create a new blank level, and then delete the level that had the copied project.
- Click the name of the level at the top of the screen (it will be just to the right of the Properties button) and then click New Level.
- The New page appears. Click Start from Scratch.
- A new blank level appears in the Home Designer workspace.
- To delete the level containing the copied project, click Tools at the bottom of the screen and click Delete Project/Level.
- The Delete - Level page appears. Click Delete Level below the level with the floor plan drawn in it.
- To learn how to rename a level, see Work With Floors and Levels (Web).