You can use Favorites to set up a personal selection of your most used or favorite furniture, windows, doors, and materials.
This article explains how to
Add and Remove Favorites
- Open Furniture mode and add the item to your floor plan.
- Click on the item to select it. The item Properties appear on the right.
- Click the Heart icon so that it becomes a solid blue heart, to indicate that this is a favorite.
- To remove an item from favorites, select it and click the heart icon so that it becomes a heart outline .
Do the same steps for windows, doors, stairs or material.
Favorites are stored on a personal account and cannot be shared across user accounts.
- Open the mode type for your item:
- To view Furniture favorites, open Furniture mode.
- To view Windows, Doors, and Stairs favorites, open Windows etc mode.
- To view Materials favorites, open Materials mode.
- Click the Heart at the top of the library. The favorites for that mode appear.
Edit Favorites on Your Account Page
- Click the yellow Menu button and under Tools, click Account.
- Click Edit Favorites from the menu on the left. You will now see a list of all your Favorite items.
- Click Remove next to the items you want to remove.
Don't Have the App Yet?
Make sure you have downloaded the RoomSketcher App to your computer or tablet.