This article describes the steps for the app (Mac, Windows and tablet). To learn how for the web version, see Create a Box for a Wall-Hung Toilet (Web).
Do you want to create a box or cistern unit for your wall hung toilet? This article shows you how.
Draw the Unit
Note: Before you draw the cistern unit, first draw the bathroom walls and added materials to the walls.
- Click or tap the red Mode button and open Walls mode.
- Click Draw Divider Line .
- Draw the box or cistern unit.
- Click Select and click inside the box or cistern to select it (you may need to zoom in to the floor plan).
- Click Advanced Properties and set the Floor Height to be the height of the box or cistern unit.
- Now click the Level button and open Level Properties.
- On the right, turn Floor Strips OFF (otherwise, you will have a baseboard on top of your cistern).
- Click or tap the red Mode button and open Materials mode.
- Click in the center of the box (cistern) to select it (you may need to zoom in to the floor plan).
- The Floor Material setting is actually now the top of your box or cistern. Use it to choose a color for the top of the cistern.
- In Wall Material, choose the same material as you chose for the walls of the room.
- Take a snapshot to see how it looks.