Update May 04, 2018 - Facebook was able to fix the issue.
You should now be able to sign in with Facebook to your RoomSketcher account without any problems.
May 03, 2018 - We are currently seeing an issue on Facebook's side that prevents users to sign in to RoomSketcher via Facebook.
Some users who try to sign in with Facebook get a message 'Login failed. Try again.'
But when trying again, it still fails.
Please note that the issue is on Facebook's side and not an issue caused by RoomSketcher. You can read more about it here.
Until the issue is fixed, we have found a workaround for you.
Please follow these steps to make sign in with Facebook possible again:
- Sign in to Facebook as usual.
- Go to Settings > Apps and websites.
- Under Active apps and websites, tick RoomSketcher.
- Then click on Remove.
- Click Remove to confirm.
- Go to roomsketcher.com and click on Sign in in the upper right corner.
- Sign in with Facebook with your usual credentials.
- You will be presented with the following message:
- Click Continue as... to confirm.
- You should now be successfully signed in to RoomSketcher.