You can add an arrow to a floor plan to highlight the entrance of a property.
To add an entrance arrow / block arrow
- Open Windows etc. mode (click the red Mode button and click Windows etc).
- Open the Symbols, Text, and Lines category.
- Click the Block Arrow to select it and click to place it onto your floor plan.
- To change the size, type a size in its Properties on the right.
- To move it, use the curved blue arrow to rotate it, and press and drag it into place.
- To choose which floor plans it appears on, on the right, in Properties, choose whether to Render in 2D and/or Render in 3D.
To set the color of the Block arrow - Pro Subscriptions
Pro subscribers can change the color for many items on their 2D Floor Plans, including the Block Arrow. See here how to do it: 2D Floor Plans - Choose Colors for Your Floor Plans
Don't Have the App Yet?
Make sure you have downloaded the RoomSketcher App to your computer or tablet.