This article describes the steps for the app (Mac, Windows and tablet). To learn how for the web version, see Add Color to the Top of a Single Wall (Web).
You can change the color that appears on the top of a single wall in your 2D or 3D Floor Plan. This option is available to users with a RoomSketcher Pro Subscription.
Note: Use this option if you only want one or a few of your walls to have a different color. If you want all the walls to have a different color you need to set up your 2D Floor Plan profile and/or your 3D Floor Plan profile.
To Add Color to the Top of a Single Wall
- In the RoomSketcher Home Designer app, open Walls mode (click the red Mode button and click Walls).
- Click the Select tool and click to select the desired wall.
- Click Advanced Properties.
- Click Wall Top Color.
- In the Select Material page, type a HEX or RGB code, or click the color wheel to select a color.
- Click Apply.
- To preview the 2D or 3D Floor Plan, click the yellow Menu button (top left) and then Preview 2D Floor Plan or Preview 3D Floor Plan.
- Generate (or regenerate) your floor plan(s). For detailed steps, see Generate and Print 2D and 3D Floor Plans (App).