This article describes the steps for Web Editor.
RoomSketcher Live 3D is a fun, interactive way to view floor plans and home design projects. Then take a virtual tour through the project as if you are touring a real property.
- RoomSketcher VIP and Pro subscribers have Live 3D Floor Plans enabled on all projects.
- RoomSketcher Free subscribers can view a project in Live 3D if they have upgraded it to a Premium Project.
View your Live 3D Floor Plan from Web Editor
- Sign in to the Web Editor in your preferred browser. We support all major browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Edge.
- Open the project you want to view in Live 3D.
- Click on 3D in the top right corner.
- Your Live 3D Floor Plan opens in the same browser tab.
Note: Internet Explorer might open Live 3D in a new tab and will ask you to allow pop-ups.
- You can view your design from above, with a female or male avatar or walk from room to room as if you are inside the building. Switch modes with the buttons in the right-hand corner and navigate using these buttons:
Alternatively, you can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- To make changes, switch back to the Web Editor. To do so, simply press 2D in the upper right corner.