End of Life for Web Editor
After December 2020, it will no longer be possible to use Web Editor since Adobe will retire Flash. You can of course still edit and create projects with the RoomSketcher App. The RoomSketcher App gives you access to better usability, new features, and other helpful upgrades. Switch to the app now! Learn how
This article describes the steps for Web Editor.
RoomSketcher Live 3D is a fun, interactive way to view floor plans and home design projects. Then take a virtual tour through the project as if you are touring a real property.
- RoomSketcher VIP and Pro subscribers have Live 3D Floor Plans enabled on all projects.
- RoomSketcher Free subscribers can view a project in Live 3D if they have upgraded it to a Premium Project.
View your Live 3D Floor Plan from Web Editor
- Sign in to the Web Editor in your preferred browser. We support all major browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Edge.
- Open the project you want to view in Live 3D.
- Click on 3D in the top right corner.
- Your Live 3D Floor Plan opens in the same browser tab.
Note: Internet Explorer might open Live 3D in a new tab and will ask you to allow pop-ups.
- You can view your design from above, with a female or male avatar or walk from room to room as if you are inside the building. Switch modes with the buttons in the right-hand corner and navigate using these buttons:
Alternatively, you can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- To make changes, switch back to the Web Editor. To do so, simply press 2D in the upper right corner.