To place your floor plan order, you will need to provide us with a blueprint, sketch or image of the floor plan you would like us to draw.
Watch this short video to see how easy it is to prepare your floor plan.
Floor Plan Preparation Tips
- You can use an existing floor plan or a hand-drawn sketch drawn on grid paper
- Your floor plan must include at least one measurement
- Mark room names clearly in English, German, Norwegian, Swedish or Danish
- Make sure your floor plan has correct proportions
- Clearly mark furniture and fixed installations
- The uploaded document must not exceed 5MB or 7500×7500 pixels
- The supported file types are .jpg, .pdf, .png
- For .dwg or .dwx files – convert to a .pdf before you upload
- If you don’t have a digital file or scanner, take a picture of your blueprint or sketch to upload
- Upload one blueprint for every floor/level in your project
- If you upload a multi-page PDF, indicate which page number corresponds to which level before you upload (we don’t receive the entire pdf file, just one page per level)
- Check that the thumbnail displayed when you upload your floor plan is the correct floor plan for that level
For best results, use our Symbol Guide on our website to prepare your floor plan.
Have a look at our Delivery Terms to see what we can deliver.