RoomSketcher Pro subscribers can download all floor plans of a project with the click of a button.
Here is how you do it, starting in the RoomSketcher App:
- In the RoomSketcher App, once you have generated your floor plans or received them from our Floor Plan Services, open the Menu (yellow button at the top left).
- Click Download Floor Plans.
Tip: If you haven't generated your floor plans yet, follow these steps: Generate 2D and 3D Floor Plans
- You get forwarded to the Download All Floor Plans page in your Web Account.
- Your preferred file formats are already selected, you can also change them if wished.
- Click Download Zip and all your floor plans are downloaded in a convenient zip file.
The maximum number of levels that can be downloaded at once is 5.
More about Download Options
Did you know that you can pre-define the file formats of the Download All feature? Are you wondering what the difference between Letterhead and Web Image is?
Read all about here: Download and Print Floor Plans from Web Account
Become a Pro
Don’t have a Pro subscription? No problem! Just sign in to your existing RoomSketcher account and click Buy (next to your subscription details), or buy directly from our pricing page.