When you generate a 3D Floor Plan for a project, you can choose how the camera shall capture the floor plan. If you have a very small room, it can be handy to see the room directly from above. Like in this example:
To generate a 3D Floor Plan like this:
- Draw up your floor plan in the RoomSketcher App including any furniture.
- In your RoomSketcher Account on the web, open Account Profile Settings.
- Click the 3D Floor Plans tab.
- Set the camera settings as shown below.
- Click Apply.
- In the RoomSketcher App, click the yellow menu in the top left and click 3D Floor Plan.
Tip: You can Preview a Floor Plan prior to generating it.