The Advanced Profile Settings area is where RoomSketcher Pro subscribers can choose a wide variety of options to customize their floor plans. This article describes how to open the Advanced Profile Settings.
How to Open Advanced Profile Settings
- Go to www.roomsketcher.com and Sign In to your RoomSketcher Pro account. Your Web Account opens.
- Click the Account tab and then click Account Settings.
- On the Account Settings page, click Advanced Profile Settings.
- A series of tabs appears.
- Render tab. Choose the measurement system (metric or feet/inches) and the overall font for all floor plans.
- Project tab. Choose standards such as material for wall, floor and kitchen or wall thickness.
- 3D Floor Plan tab. Where you choose what to show or hide on your 3D Floor Plan, and select from various color options.
- 2D Floor Plan tab. Where you choose what to show or hide on your 2D Floor Plan, and select from various color options.
- 2D Floor Plan - Rooms tab. On this tab, set floor color or material by room type.
- Room Names tab. Possibility to change the default room names and their corresponding room types.