After December 2020, it will no longer be possible to use Web Editor since Adobe will retire Flash. You can of course still edit and create projects with the RoomSketcher App. The RoomSketcher App gives you access to better usability, new features, and other helpful upgrades.
To make it easier to only use the App, we removed the option to edit projects in Web Editor.
We know that switching to a new app can be challenging in the first days. If you need more time and want to keep using Web Editor for a while, you can enable it again by following these steps.
How to get Web Editor back
- Go to www.roomsketcher.com and Sign In. Your RoomSketcher Web Account opens.
- Click Account and then User Settings.
- Under Show Web Editor, choose Yes from the drop down and Save.
You will see the button Edit in Web Editor again on your project pages, for example in your Project Dashboard:
Switch to the RoomSketcher App in 4 Easy Steps
- Download the app to your computer (Mac and Windows), or visit Google Play or App Store to get the app for your tablet.
- Install the app, simply follow the steps in the installation wizard.
- Sign in with your RoomSketcher username and password.
- Start drawing or open an existing project.
- Overview of the most used tools and features: Making the Switch: Web Editor to RoomSketcher App
- A quick tour of using the RoomSketcher App: Draw Your First Floor Plan
Our experts from our friendly Customer Service team are here to help you: Reach out!