- Who can view Live 3D?
- Can I share Live 3D
- Live 3D opens in a browser window rather than the RoomSketcher App
- Can I still access Live 3D in my browser?
Who can view Live 3D?
Live 3D Floor Plans are available to RoomSketcher VIP and Pro subscribers. Free subscribers can simply upgrade one project to a Premium Project to view the project in Live 3D.
Become a VIP or Pro
Upgrade to a Premium Project
When you purchase a Premium Project for one project, you can view the project in Live 3D. Additionally, you can also generate 2D Floor Plans and Replace Materials on furniture, appliances, and fixtures.
Read more here: Upgrade to a Premium Project.
Can I share Live 3D?
Live 3D Floor Plans can be shared so that friends, family, and clients can experience them. Premium Projects are ready to be shared. VIP and Pro subscribers need to enable 'Share Live 3D Floor Plans' for specific projects.
Read more here: Share Live 3D Floor Plans.
Live 3D opens in a browser window rather than the RoomSketcher App
The version of Live 3D that opens in RoomSketcher comes with the latest version of the RoomSketcher App, so make sure your app is up to date.
Read more here: How to Update the RoomSketcher App.
Can I still access Live 3D in my browser?
Yes, you can still access Live 3D in your browser. You find a link in the Project Presentation. Here's how to get there:
- In the RoomSketcher App, click the yellow menu and under column Project, click Properties.
- On the right, click Share.
- Click Copy to copy the URL.
Note: You don't need to enable Share Live 3D. This is only necessary if you want someone other than you to see the Live 3D Floor Plan. Read more about it here: Share Live 3D Floor Plans
- Paste the URL in your browser. The project presentation opens.
- Open the hamburger menu in the top right corner.
- Click View Live 3D and Live 3D opens in your browser.