You can specify outline and fill colors for furniture on the 2D Floor Plan. Here are two examples:
Furniture fill color - blue - #A7B8E3
Furniture fill color - light gray - #E9E9ED
- Draw up your floor plan in RoomSketcher including any furniture.
- In your RoomSketcher Account on the web, open Account Profile Settings.
- Click the 2D Floor Plans tab.
- Under Show Furniture, make sure you have set the option for which furniture you want to show.
- Set the Furniture Fill Color and/or Furniture Outline Color. If you want kitchen items to have the same or a different color, you can set them under Kitchen Item Fill Color and Kitchen Item Outline Color. If you do not set a color for kitchen items, then they will be shown with white color.
Select a color from the drop-down or enter a Hex code. To learn more about Hex color codes, see 2D Floor Plans - Choose Colors for Your Floor Plans
- Click Apply.
- In the RoomSketcher App, click the yellow menu in the top left and click 2D Floor Plan.
Tip: You can Preview a Floor Plan prior to generating it.